INTERVAL MINDFULNESS® is a new, patent pending, and non-traditional variant of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and is for people who like getting the maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time.
Active Inner Workouts™
Easy-to-follow intervals of brain activation, micro movements, and nerve stimulation quickly ambush anxiety, stress, and negativity, paving the way for a calmer, happier, and more focused you.
Traditional mindfulness, meditation, and relaxation practices are sometimes impractical for the modern lifestyle. If you have a hard time sitting still, calming your mind, and focusing on one thing at a time, you don’t or won’t do them. Just talk about doing them.
Your day-to-day is shifting through short intervals of information, stimulation, and distraction, and some people need to be distracted into relaxing, being mindful, and relieving stress, or they never will.
DIGESTIBLE AND APPROACHABLE
INTERVAL MINDFULNESS® is engaging and unique because you’ll never have the same session twice. All you must do is show up and be willing to put in the work. The more you put into the experience the more you’ll get out of it.
But what about mindfulness and meditation? Over 2,000 scientific studies have shown that mindfulness and meditation can improve your mood, health, and happiness leading to a better life, but most people find them hard, frustrating, and time-consuming.
It’s difficult to find the time to sit still, keep your mind from wandering, and it can take months (or even years) to master. Who TF has “years” to master something to be able to quickly shift into inner peace? Not me. And probably not you either.
Mindfulness is a skill, strength, and flexibility and different ways of training will have different effects. Just like when you exercise or go to the gym, we can all get stronger, more skilled, and flexible by employing different training techniques.
INTERVAL MINDFULNESS™ merges evidence-based training methodologies and ancient practices to trigger relaxation, easy mindfulness, and enhanced stress-relief compared to traditional methods that are single sustained periods.
BENEFITS OF INTERVAL MINDFULNESS® INCLUDE:
- More energy
- Less anxiety, stress, and negativity
- Increased creativity, concentration, and focus
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Increased self-awareness, self-care, and self-love
- Holistic mind-body health and well-being
- Increased positive emotions and attitude
- Faster shift to a relaxed state from stress
- Releases tension, stress, and toxins locked in your body
- An emotional release
- Stimulates the vagus nerve for deep relaxation
- Improves Heart Rate Variability (HRV) for a healthier heart
- Stimulates flow-states, great for visionary professionals, creatives, and competitive athletes
- Increased epiphanies or AHA moments
- Feelings of inner peace, calm, and gratitude
- Calms your monkey mind
- Personal growth
INTERVAL MINDFULNESS is currently being offered privately one-on-one, in small group sessions, corporately in meeting rooms, as a special event series at Equinox, and at various other pop up events.
If you’re interested in maximizing your time practicing relaxation, mindfulness, and stress relief contact Godiva now!